วันพุธที่ 24 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

"Reflection"

From the first day that I have been learning English I never liked it because it have something difficult for me. But when I came to study LNG 102 ideas that have changed. English begin funny for me. It isn't different from the previous study.Teacher take X-factor to practice listening. The game to practice writing and reading.I started more interested in English. Although the content of lessons, it will be boring but teacher also to make it through easily.
I started like English more and more. And try to do it well. Although the result it will not come out well. But I feel good to study with my teacher. And at least I know that time "English is not too bad for me". Thank you for everything that I offer. I very much hope that we will meet again in LNG103.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น